Thursday, June 25, 2009

Last Zoo visit in Taipei?

                   Mason adores baby James

                      What? Is there a tiger behind me?

                  Mason's favorite playmate/friend-Lizzy

                    Mason cannot take his eyes off the brown bear

Don't get me wrong, this is a fantastic zoo but when we got there before 10 AM, I truly believe that we can cook some eggs on the ground. It was SOOOOOO HOT and I thought to myself, WHY am I here again? WHY do I want to endure the unnecessary heat when I have a heater on me? WHY am walking I in a big zoo when my tail bone kills me? At the end of the day, I was so glad that I did it and it was worthy it to see Mason smiles and laughs with his friends and got so excited seeing the animals. I also enjoyed spending time with my friends too especially it was the last visit with Leone and her boys. It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment