Saturday, April 10, 2010

My first clipper experience

When we were in Taipei, Leone who is a very talented hair stylist and she was giving a lesson during Enrichement activity. I of course attened but I was not paying 100% attention and some of it because I didn't think I'd need to cut my boy's hair since it only costs like 4-7 dollars for a boy haircut. I'd rather have the professional do the job. Then a few months later, we moved back to Canada and a boy haircut cost from 16-25 dollars. Boy do I feel regretful about NOT learning from Leone... I put on an action movie that he usually is not allowed to watch but then I REALLY need him to sit still. Okay, clipping on the sides was going smoothly then when I finished the sides I was like..what do I do now?? I call Leone and she helped to get through my first clipper experience. THANKS! Now I have come to a conclusion that whenever I have a chance to learn something, do not pass on it---always prepare for the raining days. And I'm sorry Mason about your hair.

Yes, the hair is so LONG.

Did you spot my nervous smile?

Well, at least it is short now.

2 comments:

  1. The hair cut is not so bad Lydia....I think it is pretty good for a first time...I have learned to cut my boys hair over the years, and practise makes perfect!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so lucky Mason sits still for that! Riley screams and fusses the whole time!

    ReplyDelete