Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Way to go-Johnson!

We're so proud of Johnson who did his first trialthlon over the weekend. Brother-you did GREAT!!! Mason was such great cheer for his uncle to come along. When we were having lunch, he sat beside his uncle and said, "you ride the bike,eh..pretty fast, eh..." The event took place at university of Calgary and it was almost 8 years ago when I was in the campus so it was surely a memory trip back for me. There're more buildings in the campus and most stayed the same and boy do I feel different, coming back to my old school with 2 kids. James and I also took a look at where we first met 10 years ago and what a sweet memory it brought.

Waiting for Uncle J and why not a snack?

Zooming through

Going strong!

Mason tries to catch up

Beautiful SUNNY day

The very last place I lived in Calgary before sailing out

Mason finds a bunny

sweet memories we recall


2 comments:

  1. Lydia, you are looking so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the U of C! I went there from 2003-2007, and I lived in Rundle, Kan, and Cascade. I miss it! :)

    ReplyDelete