Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My sweetheart's big birthday

About 10 years ago, James and I had our very first date and I remember vividly that we were asking eachother's age during dinner. He guessed mine pretty close since I was at my 2nd year of university so it was a given there. Then when I had to guess his, I was way off. I knew he was done school for a while but he had such babyface; thus, I guess the oldest was 25 but he was already 29. I didn't even believe him and asked for his ID for comfirmation. This year he has his big 40 and I honestly think he is still 25 and also looks like 25 and when he is around our children he is only 5. Happy Birthday, my wonderful 25 year-old husband!
As for his big day, he was so sweet and didn't want me to do anything. He had chosen his favorite meal at Dim-Sum and had ice cream cake from DQ. We made it down to Cardston temple trip for a date and some family time at Waterton Park for celebration.






No comments:

Post a Comment