Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A pleasant hospital visit

If you have read my cultural shock entry earlier then you’d know that I do have difficulties dealing with people here during day to day life. Of course, it includes hospital visits. Nevertheless, I must put a note to today’s visit. First we had our OB visit, we saw our baby sucking the thumb HARD, the way Mason does it daily. It looks too familiar.  Then we possible have found out the gender, our prayers are answered-its a GIRL!!!! I’m so excited and thrilled.  Then we went to Mason’s pediatrician for a check up, not that he needs it but I simply mix-up with his shot date so I thought we might as well have a check up. He is in good shape!!! Dr. Wang is so gentle and patient with him and us. She is far from most physicians here who are in a hurry and NOT listeners. Each visit is rarely over 2 minutes. Mason likes her too, he keeps talking and smiling at her while she is examining him. Then on top of all these, the nurses are all NICE, they are all smiling and actually nice. Even when my blood sample was taken, for the first time I didn’t feel any pain and it didn’t leave a 3-weeks bruise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment