Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wonderful husband of mine


Today James stayed home to rest while I took Mason to church. I was really glad that he decided to do that since he had been sick for a week and had not be able to take a good rest. Then I came home, I found that he cleaned up the house, did the dishes and prepared dinner for us. I think I talk about Mason so much on this blog and forget to pay much of tribute to my darling husband. Thank you Honey for being a sweetie! He made omelets for dinner and I simply love it. When I was working in the exhibition industry, I had to travel frequently to places and it was so tiring and lonely out there. My comfort food was that when the hotel provides freshly made omelets for breakfast. I was all good again to get in the battle of my work.   




No comments:

Post a Comment