Monday, April 20, 2009

Fathers & Sons Camp

Over the weekend, Mason and James went up to the mountain for their first camping trip. Its officially Mason's first camping experience. I wish I can see more pictures but the battery died on them so I can only imagine his face expression with the things he experienced there. James said that they had so much fun, he was so focus on the camp fire that he found it so fascinating that melting mush-mellow was not that attracting to him. We were worried that he may not sleep well because he is very attached to his own bed/room. Turned out, he was so beat by mid-night, he requested to go to sleep and went into the tent himself. Again, I wished there were more pictures for me to see but I supposed this part of the memory is really between father and son's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment