Saturday, April 11, 2009

My special day

                President Walker; sister Walker; Carrie and Julie
                 In front of the temple entrance

A day I had been longing for since my baptism, I was able and worthy to receive my endowment in the temple. I was told and had prepared to be overwhelmed but the experience still took me over. After the baptism to the church, I'm truly thankful for the blessings I have received and I am amazed of how much I am having each day. After the temple visit, I simply unable to comprehend the amount that Heavenly Father loves us, there're so much more blessings for us. I am truly loved and blessed to be in the temple for the first time with so many loving friends who are all family to James and I though none of our family can be there. I thank all the angels who have led me to accept the gospel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment