Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Birthday~MASON!

I threw Mason a "Mickey Mouse Splash party" and I thought it will be a piece of a cake since there'll be so many products out there about Mickey but I just had to a bit picky and not use what is avaiable out there and most of them are only avaiable in the states. Hence, I had to hand-made pretty much everything. I didn't even have a mickey mouse cookie cutter for the treats because I spend over 2 hours looking for it and found out it was not avaiable in Canada. I thought now that I am back in North America, I can get everything at Walmart. NOPE. I literally spent a week every night after the kids were in bed and housework done then start doing the craft. I know it didn't seem that much stuff, why did I take that long??? Nevertheless, I get my rewards daily. Mason would come to me while I was preparing for his party and said, "thank you, mommy." He also had a blast and still asks me when is his next birthday party. I know I'll do it again and also start earlier.

a pre-party between brother and sister

Yes, I cheated on the cake, I just use candy.

Goodie bag and don't ask me what does 3 mean

sweet treats

lunch for everyone and Mason has NONE

must have the cake

Present time

surprisingly that no one fights the candy after the pinata was broken

our present to Mason-his first bike

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable party! Happy Birthday Mason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great party! Happy B-day Mason!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! You did so much work and it looks like it all paid off. I bet the kids LOVED it! And you look great as always, Lydia!!

    ReplyDelete