Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday~Isabelle!

Yes, I am the guility Mom! I only threw Isabelle a family party for her first birthday and we only have my brother here in cow town.  After Mason's birthday party, I was wiped out and their birthdays are only 3 days away. I promise I will start 3 months earlier next year. I think she had lots of fun with us, paying extra attention to her before Mason took away her chances. We took her to the zoo and she kept going "awooo" whenever we saw something new. I gave her a butterfly party because she is our beautiful butterfly. Happy Birthday, we love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is one already! How time flies. She is so grown up and still so cute. I think a small family party is best for the first b-day; that is what we did too, so no worries. And it looks like you went all out anyway. Great work--very cute!

    ReplyDelete