Thursday, September 30, 2010

get away...

It was not a perfect day but we had a perfect company to spend a relaxing day with. Comparing to living in Asia, residing in Calgary is like living in a park with all the open space around us and a wide sky where we don't even need to raise our heads to look at. I remember when I was 15; first arrived in Edmonton, I'd hear people saying that they need to get away during the weekend because it has been so hectic in the city. There was a huge question mark in my mind, 'what are they talking about?? People would come all the way from the other side of the world to this very city to 'get away.' Are there actually quieter places than this? Alberta has become the 2nd home in my heart, I can answer proudly, YES. The city is hectic and we do need to get away every now and then, so we went out to Kananaskis Country and simply chill by the Burier Lake. I love days like this, we were not trying to do or seek out anything, we merely enjoy each other's company.  

it was windy, Isabelle wasn't mad or anything

No comments:

Post a Comment