Monday, September 20, 2010

My princess is ONE year old!

When I was pregnant with my second one, James and I both pray for a baby girl and we were blessed with one- a perfect little princess. Isabelle sure was not as spoiled as Mason for his first year. 2 weeks after her birth, Daddy had to be in Canada and for the next 2 months, I was so occupied with moving and millions of little things. I always feel guility not looking at her or speaking to her enough. Then we moved back to Calgary, Isabelle was not able to be spoiled by my parents or cousins like Mason did. During the past year, Mason always has a way to divert our attention away from her. Nevertheless, Isabelle ALWAYS gives me the sweetest looks and smiles whenever I lay my eyes on her; it was as saying to me that 'it is okay, Mommy, I know you love me' and I do I do I do so much! Though she may not have our 100% attention, she has the company of Mason and she simply adores him. She likes to follow and play with him everywhere even though  Mason gives her "too much" love  a lot of times. She laughs and giggles the most when she is around Mason and that simply comforts my heart. Now, Isabelle is ever active, talktive and more moble and even more anxious to catch up with her big brother. Thank you for being such a understanding girl, we love you SO MUCH!



2 comments:

  1. She is so super cute! I can't believe how big and old she is already! Love all the darling hair bows too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure has gotten big and what a cutie! Happy Birthday Isabelle!

    ReplyDelete