Thursday, March 31, 2011

The year of Rabbit

For some reasons, we felt extra lonely this CNY and we miss Taipei more. I supposed this celebration is mainly to gather family and loved ones together and we felt sad that we are far away from my parents in TW and they were by themselves this year since my brother is in Vancouver now. On the same note, we don't even have my brother in Calgary anymore. I love holidays like this that all of us will make more effort to get together and show love to each other. Again, we took in some festival activities in Calgary. We visited Chinese cultural centre, watched the Lion dance and had Hot Pot dinner. I even prepared Taiwan New Dollars for the kids`red envelops this year. They were only interested in the candies though. We hope we can celebrate this holiday in Taiwan next year! 


its the year of Rabbit but Mason wanted to be a tiger


No comments:

Post a Comment