Saturday, July 2, 2011

Stronger than any coffee

I was a coffeholic, I could drink up to 8 large cups of black coffee each day. During 3rd and the last year of university, I used to take 5 courses and 2 jobs so I literally depended on coffee to not walk like a zombie. A few years later, I quitted completly for my husbend and my Heavenly Father but I realized it was only for my own good. Another few years later, I was blessed to be a mother of 2 wonderful children. I admit that there were few moments I desperately wanted some coffee or even Latte would do. I truly have great admiration to my dear mom friends who have raised 3 to 6 amazing children. I confess that there were days I simply want to return to my career and have the professionals to watch my kids. However, with my Father's blessings and confirmation, I feel previlaged to raise my kiddos. One of my secret weapon was I have something that is stronger than coffee and here they are:














and more and more...
and I also get a huge boost when:
~when I pick Mason up from school, the moment he spots me he'd run to me so fast and yell out Mommy
~when Isabelle runs to my bed and gives me hugs and kisses after James gets her out of the crib
~when they are both up from a nap, they need to snuggle with me
~when Mason comes to me and tells me how much he loves me for no reason
~when Isabelle comes to me and just wants me to "hold you (her)"
~when Mason says, "thanks Mommy, its so yummy." during meal time
~when Isabelle feeds herself but gives a smile with every bite she takes
~when they come to me for a group hugs
~when they keep asking for each other when they don't see the other
and more and more and more, I believe I have an endless supply of super coffee to keep me going and feel blissful. I just love my children!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment