Saturday, July 2, 2011

Superheroes onsite

Mason is surely much older now. 2 months prior, he has decided and requested the theme for his 4th birthday party. He wanted The Incrediables and he wanted to be Dash. He actually started to do this role playing 1 week before the party. I can only call him Dash and he ran around the house like Dash. He only called Isabelle "Jack Jack" and I was the Elastic Girl. Because of my parents' visit, we held his party 1 month earlier than his actual date so they can be part of it. Mason also got to invite the friends to the party. He mostly invited his classmates from preschool and a couple from his Sunbeam class. I can totally understand why most mothers do the parties else where than their own homes. There were loads of planning and preparation. Nevertheless, I'm an event person I actually love doing this and feel previlaged to do it for my children than like old days when I did it for strangers (clients). I only need more time and energy, I have asked James to remind me to start the preparation right after Christmas :) I trust Mason had a great time. After the party, he came to me with a thoughtful look and said, "mommy, it was a great party, I really love it, thank you!" All those stay-up nights paid off right at that instant moment. Mason too has decided for his 5th birthday theme so I guess I can start early then :) Happy Birthday~my darly boy!

 Dash and his superhero friends



 In training to get Sydrome

 They found Sydrome (Pinata)

 Blowing the cake with dear friends

 Quietly he opened all the presents as we were cleanning up

Love you Mason!

No comments:

Post a Comment