Sunday, March 7, 2010

Being creative for my boy and I need HELP

I am sending out a help alert to you all dear friends and family out there. It is nothing new that a toddler is a picky eater and many of you know that my 2 year-old simply doesn't eat much or not at all. I do use the strategy that "well, he'll eventutally get hungry but it doesn't work that well with him" He rather plays than eats. I am short of ideas so give me ANYTHING you have to help my short little boy to grow. ^^


Butterfly sandwish (the most requested item)

Ms. Piggy

Chicken brooth congee (nothing special but Mason actually loves it)

Little boy with his balloon (now when Mason wants an apple, he asks for a balloon)

Ms. Chen

Squeeny noodles (idea from familyfun)

Sunny side up of beef Tortellini

The planet

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I am amazed at all the creations of food that you have come up with. Good luck with the picky eating. unfortuantly, I have no advice.

    ReplyDelete