Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring???

I know it is strong in the genes when I see my children LOVE sunshines and nature as much as I do. We are 'almost' snow free in our back-yard and we were just being lazy and getting all the vitamin D we can. We are simply so excited about spring coming. I'm no gardener but I love all the warmth and blossom. James and I were just saying how much we take it for grated in Taipei since it is lush and beautiful flowers everywhere throughout the year. Though we lived in an apartment we were so blessed to have parks and playgrounds close-by. We also enjoyed all the stores, mall and movie theaters within walking distance. I suppose that is why I lose all my pregnacy weight by 6 months without any exercise or diet plan. I only walk everywhere with Mason. At the same time, I LOVE and so glad to have a nice front and back-yard now. Its such a 'privilaged' feeling to have my toddler playing outside and I get to do some work in the kitchen. I know you'll know what I mean if you have lived in Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment