Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Meal planning works!

3 year ago, I was doing shopping with Courtney and she talked about doing meal planning and it stuck in my mind. Then I thought, it is hard enough to think what to make for the evening coming and now I have to think about meals for weeks and even months away. Now I have done it and I wish I have always been doing it. Yes, it will take a good couple of hours of planning but it is worth it. For a while, I have theme nights for each day of the week, I thought I'd narrow down what to make for dinners but it still sometimes gives me headache especially when I have 2 little ones demend for me constantly. I only start doing meal planning for 2 weeks, I love it for 2 weeks I know exactly what is for dinner and James looks forwards to dinners come ahead. One more plus side is that I use my grocerey well so that I don't waste any produce or food.

No comments:

Post a Comment